Running your own business? Congratulations! It’s immensely rewarding, isn’t it?
But a constant challenge in business can be recruiting and retaining quality employees.
BREEDLOVE INSURANCE CAN DEVELOP YOUR EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PACKAGE
At Breedlove Insurance, we’ll help you assemble a benefits package that make sense for everyone: The employees get coverage, and the employer gets a cost-effective package that helps retain good people.
Just a Few or Quite a Lot. Whether you’ve got 2 employees (and you’re one of them!) or you have dozens on the payrolls, we can develop an employee benefit program that’s right for your business.
Solo? If you’re a sole proprietor who has been unable to qualify for insurance, call us. We can find you an insurance option.
Checkup Time. Perhaps you already have an employee benefits package in place. Have you reviewed it lately? Let’s talk it over. It’s possible we can find you a way to offer the same benefits for less money, or more benefits for the same money.
- Group Health Care: We can build the right plan for you, working with health carriers such as Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Kaiser Permanente, Health Net, United Healthcare, Aetna Healthcare, Cigna Health, California Choice, and more.
- Group Dental & Group Vision Plans: Affordable for you, valuable for your employees.
- Behavioral Health Care (Counseling)
- Chiropractic & Acupuncture Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA’s)
- Group Disability Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Group Long Term Care
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA’s)
- Section 125/Cafeteria Plans
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Workers Compensation
A Customer’s Story
A local business came to us when their key employee gave notice. Her husband had been laid off; they’d depended on his insurance benefits. She had to go find a job that would include health insurance. But she was too valuable an employee for them to lose!
We helped them put a group plan in place to provide health care benefits for all their employees. Their key employee was delighted to remain with them!
Do you have great employees that you want to keep?