If you’re in the market for a health insurance plan in California, we’re ready to answer your questions and help you find a plan that’s right for you. And it doesn’t cost you a dime to use our assistance.
Call us toll-free at (800) 380-7943 or e-mail us so we can guide you. If you’re in the San Francisco Bay Area area, you can also call us at (925) 254-6262.
We know that you may prefer to shop plans or even apply on your own. If you do, there are two ways you can proceed. The Shop and Compare link below will allow you to see most of the health insurance plans available in California.
You can get a side by side comparison of the costs and benefits of plans that interest you. You can even apply for the plan you select.
Another way to apply is to go directly to the carrier website. Click on one of these icons to go to the appropriate site:
If you prefer to meet with us in our office, please call 925-254-6262 to set an appointment.
- Six Tips To Choosing the Right Health Insurance (Tip #3: Use an Insurance Broker!)
- California Dept of Managed Health Care
- FAQs about HSAs on the US Dept of Treasury website
- Healthy Families CA State sponsored low-cost insurance for children, teens and pregnant mothers. Includes news and coverage details for each county.
- Coverage For All Health Care Options Matrix, customized for your state. Includes detailed program information for every health coverage option in your state.